welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Purses

So I've had a LOT of fun lately making purses. They are pretty easy and quick and somewhat inexpensive for a craft project. Here are the latest. More coming soon (when I get pictures taken!) I made these with my sister and mom, so one for each of us! I think one of my favorite things is buying pretty fabric. For the pattern go here!




I love the opposite direction of these stripes.





3 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are so fun. I've been wanting to make some of the bags I've seen on Amy Butler's web site. One day my skills might match my ambition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...when you live in Utah you've got oodles of fabric stores...them and me....kinda a bad match! I'll have to check out Amy Butler's site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k, i love my purse...use it every day now. makes me feel cute. thanks girl!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete