welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Purses II

Round 2 on purses for me. These are a little more user friendly because the top is larger, it can fit a notebook and the lining is super stiff (2 layers of fleece interfacing and 1 layer of interfacing) so it can stand up on it's own. Again...so fun! The pattern came with an embellishment such as a fabric rose, tie, rick rack etc....which I mean to put on...we'll see if it happens. Feels like it's already done.



1 comment: