welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pull It! 4 Card Class

Here's the February card class I'll be teaching at Roberts. This class is designed for all abilities. If you're starting out, I'm there to help and if you're a veteran here's a few new ideas. A few things that we'll be doing in this class is using the iRock tool, using cricut cut-outs, learn some new "pull cards" where you pull them and you get a surprise or a spot to jot a note. You'll learn how to make and customize your own rub-ons and how to make a pretty frame...just to note a few.

Taught at Roberts craft stores in Utah:
Centerville: Thursday, February 10th 6:30-8:30pm
Clinton: Saturday, February 12th noon-10am
Sandy: Friday, February 18th 7-9pm
South Jordan: Saturday, February 19th 10-noon

Class instruction and material cost is $20.

Email me at sparetymeprojects@gmail.com to sign up or if you have any questions.

Materials to bring:
  • liquid glue (I like Tombo--the one with the 2 green lids and white body)
  • paper cutter & scissors








No comments:

Post a Comment