welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Play dough cookies

Just try and tell me that these aren't the prettiest cookies eVeR! I was looking for a recipe to make regular play dough for the kids and ran into this and they looked oh so pretty online that I printed it off and let it collect dust for awhile. Well, lo and behold, they are not only pretty BUT they taste pretty good too. I attribute that to the tad of cream cheese that's in the recipe. Click here for the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. These look fantastically fun! I think I'll have to give it a try in a few weeks when life settles down a bit again.

    ReplyDelete