welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The beginning

I have officially started a blog all about my spare time! Since I have so much, ha. For a long time I've been inspired by others blogs which show the projects that they do etc. and have wanted to start one of my own. If you have something you want to share lemme know and I'd love to post it. My idea is to give my friends ideas and inspiration (since I'm so inspirational!) and build a desire for you to WANT to craft. It bring so much joy to my life that distracts me from the mundane parts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment