welcome!

I have always loved to create, design, play with color and textiles since I was a little. This is my outlet and the way I use my spare time. Granted, I like you, probably don't and won't ever have as much spare time as I'd like BUT I do try to make the most of it. Enjoy your spare time browsing my blog. Share any ideas, comments and websites.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

April showers bring May flowers card set


bird twirls across the sky back and forth


It's officially spring time and let's bring on the rain so we can have beautiful May flowers! We'll be making cards that revolve around fresh flowers and springtime. We'll make a pot of flowers where the flowers pull out so you can write on the stems, make a fluffy antiqued flower, a landscape scene, and a card where the bird twirls and spins across the page to land in the tree.


I'll be teaching at Roberts stores in Utah on the following dates:

Clinton: Tuesday, April 12th
South Jordan: Saturday, April 16th 10am-noon
Centerville: Wednesday, April 20th 6:30-8:30

Email me at sparetymeprojects@gmail.com to register for the class

Cost for instruction and packet is $20

Please bring the following to class:
  • scissors
  • favorite adhesive
  • dimensional foam squares
  • brown ink pad

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! Do you make up your own cards? Wish I could come to your card class!

    ReplyDelete